Jill Zarin Doubts Her Friendship With Bethenny Was Ever Real

Jill Zarin is having serious doubts her long-defunct friendship with former 'Real Housewives of New York City' co-star Bethenny Frankel was ever real and tells me it was just a "TV romance" that went bad. Real bad.

"The truth is, I don't even remember being friends with her anymore," Jill tells me on my HDNet show. "You know, when I see her picture and when I see her on TV, I don't even remember our relationship. Which kinda says something."

But after many attempts to patch things up, it's pretty clear things are kaput for good for these ex-BFF's and Jill tells me she's fine with it because they didn't exactly have long history. "People thought we came into the show with that romance," she said. "We didn't. We fell in love on TV and we got a divorce on TV."

Now a year later, she's not even sure she and the 'Bethenny Ever After' star were chums to begin with! "It was real! Well, I thought the friendship was real. Clearly, it was not."

Just last week I asked Countess LuAnn de Lesseps if she missed having Bethenny around and she she gave me a rousing "NO!" in response.

For more on my interview with Jill, check out 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' exclusively on HDNet Saturdays at 1PM and 7PM.


View the original article here

0 comments: