Chris Brown apologises for TV freak out

We recently reported that Chris Brown had gone just a tinsy bit apeshit on Good Morning America, stomping off the set and chucking chairs through windows at the mention of his dear ex, who he just happened to allegedly punch in the face, Rihanna. He just wanted to talk about his cool new album, OK?!

Well since his minor Hulk-style outburst, Chris has had a little quiet time to think about his behaviour and decided to apologise saying:

“First of all, I want to apologize to anybody who was startled in the office, or anybody who was offended or disappointed at my actions. Because I’m disappointed in the way I acted.”

Which is probably not the first time he's been a bit disenchanted with his actions... He carried on:

“Yes, I got very emotional. And I apologise for that,” added Brown, who explained that his tantrum and chair slinging were necessary to release “the anger that I had inside of me.”

Can’t he just try a bit of yoga or something? No one chucks chairs from the lotus position, they are far too relaxed.

However, he maintains that ABC were trying to ‘exploit him’ and that he was never told prior to the interview that questions about his ex would be asked, saying they ‘threw him off’.


View the original article here

0 comments: