Has Chris Brown’s publicist quit?

The saying goes that there’s no such thing as bad publicity - but we’re not sure we agree with that, and we get the impression that Chris Brown’s PR lady might be on our wavelength.
Multiple sources in the US are reporting that Chris Browns publicity rep Tammy Brook has quit, following a turbulent week for the R&B singer. Although these reports haven’t yet been confirmed by Brook or Brown.
The trouble started earlier this week when Brown – who’s on the promotion trail for his new album – smashed a window and ripped his shirt after storming off Good Morning America. The singer became angry when the show’s host asked him questions about ex-girlfriend Rihanna. The singer soon apologised for his outburst saying, “I got very emotional, and I wanna apologise for acting like that. I didn't physically hurt anyone, I didn't try to hurt anyone, I just wanted to release the anger that I had inside me because I felt that I worked so hard for this music and I felt like people kept just trying to take it away from me."
But it looks like Chris’ publicist – who’s job it is to fix this sort of PR mess – has finally had enough.  As soon as we get more details or a confirmation on this story we’ll update you.


View the original article here

0 comments: