Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Returns to WWE

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Returns to WWEAfter a seven-year hiatus from body slams and bikini briefs, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has returned to the ring.

The WWE star-turned-actor made his return to wrestling on last night's 'Raw,' where he was introduced as the host of the upcoming Wrestlemania XXVII. The match, scheduled for April 3 in Atlanta, will be Johnson's first Wrestlemania since 2004.

He told the audience of his decision to come back to the sport that made him a star, "You helped me accomplish my goals, helped me accomplish my dreams because you never lost my side ... Thank you, I love you, and it is because of you that I'm back in this ring and it's because of you, and I give you my word, that I am never, ever, going away."

All wrestling rage aside, Johnson graciously thanked his fans for supporting him while he pursued a film career, telling them, "After seven long years ... finally The Rock has come back home."


View the original article here

0 comments: