Courteney Cox enjoys in Hawaii with daughter and lover

Courteney Cox enjoys in Hawaii
Courteney Cox does not intend to return to her old love, David Arquette. The actress is in official visit to Hawaii to filming new episodes of its series “Cougar Town”. In addition, used the visit to Hawaii to rest and relax, with daughter Coco, and a handsome fellow Brian Van Holt.

Doubts about the relationship between Courtney and Brian have appeared earlier, when David Arquette said he for some time suspected that his wife having an affair with Brian. However, David recently said he hopes to reconcile with his wife. “I want to be happy, and if I’m the one who will make us happy, is still questionable, a decision on the reconciliation is totally up to her. She was my best friend and I love her with all my heart,” said David, who recently ended with rehab of alcohol.


View the original article here

0 comments: