Shia LaBeouf Gets into Bar Fight -- Is Handcuffed by Police

Shia LaBeoufFrom PopEater: Shia LaBeouf, 24, had to be cuffed and detained by cops last night (around 1 a.m. Sunday), after a fight broke out at a Los Angeles bar. A bouncer reportedly restrained the actor in a head lock on the scene before police intervened. No arrests were made.

As reported by RadarOnline, the 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps' star was hanging at Mad Bull's Tavern, with an entourage of more than a dozen buddies, when an angry exchange with a patron occurred on the bar's sidewalk patio out front.

A witness says "the guy" called LaBeouf "f--got," after which the actor reportedly lunged to initiate a physical fight and immediately got punched. A squad car driving by the chaotic scene called for backup.

The bar is allegedly a favorite for LaBeouf and his loyal pals. RadarOnline interviewed "the guy" LaBeouf came to blows with, college student Mark Mastro, who admits using a gay slur and laughing as the actor left the bar, causing LaBeouf to aggressively "charge" at him. Radar obtained a brief, rough video allegedly recording the moment cops detained LeBeouf and placed him, hands overhead, in a police car for questioning.

As Mastro tells it, "My girlfriend saw Shia....I wanted to get a picture with him so I went over to his table, sat down next to him, and told him I was a fan. I called him Mr. LeBeouf."

"He didn't want anything to do with me....He said he just wanted to chill and refused to do a photos. I walked away."

But as the actor crossed paths with the brushed-off fan outdoors, things got surly. According to Mastro, "My friend said, 'What's up, Shia?'....Shia told him to 'get the f--k out of my way.' He was slurring his words....That's when I said to my buddy, 'don't worry, he's just a f--cking f--got anyway.'....He turned around, cursed me out, and I started laughing."

Mastro claims LaBeouf got into his truck near the bar's front door, but quickly thought twice about turning the other cheek.

"All of a sudden, he jumped out and ran back....He charged at me! I jumped over the patio fence onto the sidewalk to get away from him. But he kept coming after me....He was getting in my face. He was talking sh-t. He was chest-bumping me."

Mastro does not admit punching LaBeouf, but confirms to Radar that a bouncer broke up the fight and says more than half a dozen squad cars responded to the scene.

LaBeouf rose to fame as a tween star on the Disney Channel, and later became a household name thanks to Michael Bay's 'Transformers' franchise. But he's becoming equally well-known for his antics both after hours (after a 2007 DUI arrest, he was apprehended while drunk and dazed in a Chicago Walgreen's in 2008) and during broad daylight (he recently snuck up and dumped coffee on a paparazzo). This summer, he'll presumably clean up his act for the press to promote 'Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon,' opening July 1.

Read the original article on PopEater.


View the original article here

0 comments: