Eva Longoria announced release of her cookbook

Eva Longoria says she is as good cooked as it plays, and has announced the release of her first cookbook. Star of “Desperate housewife” is a sexy editorial shot in her restaurant “Beso” in Las Vegas, and several photographs taken in the kitchen where she showed her skill.

“I come from a family of cooks, my aunts and my mom, all they taught me to cook even when I was very young, I had five years,” said Eva. She says her restaurant in Las Vegas is very important, although a few months ago were on the verge of bankruptcy.

“I’ve always treated Beso as my extended living room. I want to treat people here like they enter my home,” says the actress whose cookbook “Eva’s Kitchen: Cooking with Love for Family and Friends,” will be released in April.


View the original article here

0 comments: