Adam Young delighted Taylor Swift: You’re beautiful and very charming girl with a beautiful heart

Adam Young delighted Taylor Swift
Adam Young, singer of Owl City, wrote a little love song to musician Taylor Swift. She is alleged dedicated a song to him, and when he understood it, was enthusiastic and decided to write her a kind of response. In the meantime, they met, and he wrote on his blog that Taylor was honored for his writing such a beautiful song. “Suffice it to say that I remained speechless when we first met and did not stop smiling,” wrote on his blog Adam.

“You’re beautiful. Very charming girl with a beautiful heart. You have more elegance than anyone whom I met. You are a princess from a fairy tale, a modern Cinderella. I’m sorry I took so long to answer, but Valentine is the right day for it. I must tell you that I’m just delighted that we met,” wrote Adam for the lovely Taylor.


View the original article here

0 comments: