Reese Witherspoon: 'Amazing' Robert Pattinson Is 'So Good-Looking!'

Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon, who's about to walk down the aisle in real life with agent Jim Toth, is hardly immune to the charms of her 'Water for Elephants' co-star, Robert Pattinson.

The 'Twilight' phenom, 24, will play Witherspoon's romantic interest in the circus-themed drama, premiering April 22. Meanwhile, Entertainment Tonight now reports that while shooting the film last summer, his leading lady considered herself "so lucky" to shoot love scenes with Pattinson.

"He's so amazing and wonderful and sweet," said Witherspoon, 34. "And just the nicest guy too, so you can just add that to the soup. I mean, he's just so good looking, and he's a really nice person."

In her interview with ET, Witherspoon reminisced about her first time working with Pattinson -- when he was cast in a bit part in the regal 2004 period drama 'Vanity Fair.' Far from playing sweethearts, the two were supposed to play mother and child! While the young actor's footage never made it into that film, his first impression remains vivid for Witherspoon:

"He was walking down this corridor, and I turned to the director, and I said, 'That's my son? He's so good looking!' I was like, 'He's so hot!'"

As for Pattinson, he isn't holding a grudge about that particular role going by the wayside: "Even then, I realized on the set....I look too old to be playing her son. I mean, that's probably why I was cut."

Have a look as Witherspoon and Pattinson portray opposites-attract lovers in the trailer for 'Water for Elephants.'


View the original article here

0 comments: