Britney Spears Tweets Sneak Peak of New Song

Just days after releasing her much-anticipated video for 'Hold It Against Me,' Britney Spears gave fans even more to be excited about. The singer and her music producer Dr. Luke released a 10 second snippet of a new song titled 'Inside Out.'

Dr. Luke, who has worked on Spears' upcoming album, 'Femme Fatale,' was the first to tweet the clip, in which Spears sings, "Come on/Won't you give me something to remember/Baby shut your mouth and turn me inside..."

Spears also re-tweeted Dr. Luke's link to snippet.

Though it was rumored 'Inside Out' was the second single off the album -- due out March 29 -- Dr. Luke is keeping fans in suspense.

He tweeted over the weekend, "i never said inside out is the 2nd single... :-p" He also teased that Spears' second single will be out soon, tweeting Sunday night, "maybe i'm sending brit's next single out for mix now!!!...." Listen to the 'Inside Out' snippet after the jump!

"We have a second song that I think we're gonna end up putting out before the album drops," he said. "I can't say with 100 percent certainty, but I think we probably will."

"I don't think I've been this excited about releasing a Britney single in many, many years," he said. "It's that good. That's all I'm gonna say about it at the moment. I haven't heard a final mix of it, but I should get it in the next day or two. So far, what I've heard is just extraordinary. It really is amazing. Her fans will be very happy with it. I'm trying hard to get it out before the album comes out."


View the original article here

0 comments: