Sheena Lee is Back and Better than Ever

sheena_lee_main

You might have seen Sheena Lee on Playboy.com as a Cyber Girl — back in 2006. This Filipino-Chinese-German-Irish blend from the Big D has been plenty busy since, appearing in magazines such as Lowrider and American Curves, and modeling for Shirley’s of Hollywood lingerie. You also might have caught her in the second Harold & Kumar movie or on the Spike/Speed TV show The Reality of Speed. In 2008 she went back to school to get her undergraduate degree in psychology, and she’s about to start grad school, so her modeling has slowed a bit, but she’s getting back in the groove with bikini competitions like the Arnold Classic and NPC Jr. USA Champtionships. Visit her at her official site Sheenalee.com and Myspace.com/sheenalee.

Hometown: Dallas, Texas

Current location: Dallas, Texas

Measurements: 34D-25-34

I think my best physical feature is: My eyes and back.

Men say my best physical feature is: My eyes.

Tattoos: On the back of my neck it says “Hebrews 13:5? — it’s one of my favorite Bible verses. And then ironically my other tattoo says “trouble.” That’s a nickname I picked up from a few guys I’ve dated. I’ll leave it to your imagination as to where it is on my body. Ok, I’ll give you a clue: There’s a playmate who has her “respect” tattoo in the same spot.

Sexiest woman ever: Angelina Jolie because she’s just got a natural beauty to her. Full lips, long hair and pretty eyes.

Sexiest man ever: David Beckham. He’s just hot!

My best trait is: I’m a very loyal person.

My worst habit is: Biting my nails.

I wish more men would: Remember the meaning of chivalry.

The key to my heart is: Having great character.

Compliment me on: Anything, as long as it’s a geniune compliment.

How much should a man groom his private parts?: I don’t like body hair at all, so get rid of all of it or at the very least trim it.

My grooming down there: Shave it all off.

Favorite style of panties: Thong

What I like in a bra: It should push my boobs up and be comfortable.

Pet name for my boobs: It was Discover (after how I paid for them) but I got a new set last year so they just go by the generic name “the twins” for now.

What I love about my boobs: They’re perfect!

When it comes to my body, please do: Massage it. I’m always in need of a good deep tissue massage.

When it comes to my body, please do not: Tell me what’s wrong with it unless I specifically ask.

Most important rule of bedroom etiquette: There really aren’t any rules with me.

Physical feature I like to show off: It just depends where I’m at, but boobs and booty usually. If I want to be sexy or more conservative then legs or back.

A superficial thing I am attracted to: Successful men. I can’t be with a man and make more money than him. I want my man to be “the man” — the leader in the relationship. Someone I can look up to, but not a father figure.

My favorite physical feature on a man: I love light colored eyes, like blue or green, and a nice butt.

My favorite trait in a man: Manners

A man will impress me if: He goes to church, and not just because I do.

A man will turn me on if: He acts like a gentlemen and treats me like a lady.

A man will disappoint me if: He smokes or lies.

The simplest thing you can do to make me happy is: Make me smile. I like little gifts and they don’t have to be expensive just something to let me know you’re thinking about me.

I will not even give you a second look if: You smoke. Gross.

Something stupid men do or say when they first meet me: I think the worst is when they stare at you like a rapist. It’s creepy. Or I hate it when they come up to me when I’m working out and strike up a pointless conversation. I’m at the gym with earphones on for a reason.

Don’t you dare: Expect me to pay for a date.

The best date I ever had was: I’m still waiting for it to happen.

I am the ideal woman because: I’m a good cook and I have never cheated. I’m also easy on the eyes and you can take me out in public.

I am not the ideal woman because: I can clean, but I hate it. I’d rather work and pay for a maid.

I am the best in the world at: Multi-tasking.

I need a man who will: Be a man. An honest and loving provider and protector.

In my opinion, astrology is: A good reference for me. Read about the Capricorn woman and you’ll know me better. When I meet a guy I read about his sign and actually get a little more interested if he’s my love match.

If you come to my house, don’t criticize: The mess. I have a great maid, she just doesn’t come over often enough.

The last movie that made me laugh: I can’t remember, but I watch The Office and that makes me laugh.

My philosophy of love: You find it when you’re not looking for it, and relationships should be based more on commitment than love. Love is a feeling but commitment is something that takes effort.

My philosophy of sex: It’s always better when you’re in love.

My philosophy of life: God has a purpose for everyone and those who are fortunate and believe, will find it, follow through with it and find joy.

I should be on the cover of Playboy because: My body has changed for the better since 2006!


View the original article here

0 comments: