Avril In A Great Place With Ex-Hubby

AVRIL IN A GREAT PLACE WITH EX-HUBBY
Avril Lavigne is in a ''great place'' with ex-husband Deryck Whibley.


Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley The "What The Hell" singer split from the Sum 41 star in 2010 after four years of marriage and despite their break-up, Avril insists the pair will always be very close.

She said: "We're very good friends. He's family to me. We both respect and care for each other very much. We're in a great place."

Avril and Deryck worked with each other on her new album "Goodbye Lullaby" and as well as being good friends, she still has a lot of respect for his work.

She told The Sunday Times Magazine: "I have a lot of respect for him as an artist. He's one of the most talented people I know. He did an awesome job on my album."

As well as having a close relationship with her ex, Avril - who is now dating reality TV star Brody Jenner - feels a connection with her fans.

The 26-year-old star said: "I have saved every single fan letter I've ever had mailed to me. When I talk to fans at after-shows or at meet-and-greets, I've had them cry and say how much my songs meant to them, and how it helps them in a hard time."


View the original article here

0 comments: