Liam Gallagher Needs To Keep Grounded

LIAM GALLAGHER NEEDS TO KEEP GROUNDED
Liam Gallagher would ''freak out'' if he wasn't able to do normal things.

The Beady Eye frontman says it's important to stay grounded by doing every day activities as it helps him stay in touch with real life.

Liam - who has nine-year-old son, Gene, with wife Nicole Appleton, as well as an 11-year-old son, Lennon, and daughter Molly, 12, from previous relationships - said: "I'm a frequent visitor to Waitrose. I'm going up and down the aisles f***ing up the arrangements, putting the Rice Krispies in with the tomatoes and s**t like that."

"I love going to school with the kids, picking them up, that's what I'm happy with. I know what's real and what's not. It's good to keep my feet on the ground, or I'd freak out. It's your own fault if you end up being in a bubble. People say it's not work being in a band but it f***ing is."

Despite being a devoted father and husband, the former Oasis star says he still has his famous aggressive streak.

He told jam magazine: "The madness and aggression is still there - under the surface. The day that goes, then God help us all, I need a bit of that and that's still there."


View the original article here

0 comments: