Kardashian/Jenner Ladies: Malibu Marvelous

Mixing work and play while closing out the weekend, Kim Kardashian and her reality family imbibed on a shopping spree filming session in Malibu, California on Sunday afternoon (March 6).

Dressed casually cute in a grey off-the-shoulder top with tattered jeans, a black scarf and black studded ankle boots, the E! reality star toted a fruity Starbucks beverage in-hand as she perused the Cross Creek stores while shooting "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" alongside Kourtney, Khloe, Kris, Kylie and Kendall.

Keeping fans up to date on all of her doings, Kim tweeted of the day's happenings prior to her retail work efforts, writing, "Good morning! Heading to church with the family then sunday brunch! Hope you all have a relaxing day today!"

The sighting comes as Miss Kardashian is back home after taking 13-year-old sister Kylie Jenner on her first trip to Las Vegas for a Sugar Factory party on Friday night.

While there, the brunette beauty spoke to People magazine about her just-released debut single "Jam (Turn It Up)", saying, "I did it for fun. It was just something I tried."

Noting that all proceeds went to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, Kim added, "I don't have an album in the works. It was just something that kind of got me out of my comfort zone. And I'm really happy I went for it and did something I'm so not comfortable doing."

Enjoy the pictures of the Kardashian/Jenner ladies shopping and filming in Malibu (March 6).


View the original article here

0 comments: