Ben Affleck's Condom Shame

Arriving on a flight at LAX airport, Ben Affleck was spotted returning out west to Los Angeles, California on Monday evening (March 21).

The "Good Will Hunting" star kept it cool and casual as he chatted it up while wearing a black corduroy blazer, black button-down shirt, and blue jeans.

In related news, the actor-director's embarrassing first experience buying condoms as a teenager has been revealed in a sex book written by his friend Matt Damon'ss former step-mother.

Ben, who was 18-years-old at the time of the encounter, recalled, "I was so scared. I wondered: 'Are they going to call my mom?' I went into the store, walked up to the shelf and grabbed the box. I didn't stand there looking too long. There were two registers. A man was at one, a woman at another. Of course, the woman's register came up first. I felt so self-conscious and idiotic, but it was all over in a second. I put them down and she looked at me with this stoic face and rang them up and put them in a bag, and I ran out of that store really fast!"

Enjoy the pictures of Ben Affleck at LAX airport in Los Angeles yesterday (March 21).


View the original article here

0 comments: