Bradley Cooper & Renee Zellweger Call It Quits

While they looked to have one of the more promising Tinseltown relationships, Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger have pulled the plug on their romance.

According to multiple reports, the "Limitless" actor and the "Bee Movie" beauty have parted ways after having met in 2009 and moved in together in the fall of 2010.

Having maintained quite the private coupledom - as Renee and Bradley never even publicly confirmed their togetherness - the two were first rumored to be on rocky terms after being distant at a pre-Oscar party in February.

With the announcement comes on the same day as Cooper's new movie "Limitless" has hit theaters, Bradley previously said of Renee, "I can't say enough about her. I just love her. I [loved] coming to work. I love acting with her. I can learn so much from her."


View the original article here

0 comments: