Paltrow Loves Fast-Paced ''Glee''

PALTROW LOVES FAST-PACED ''GLEE''
Gwyneth Paltrow prefers appearing in ''Glee'' to starring in films.

The 38-year-old actress - who has appeared in two separate storylines as substitute teacher Holly Holliday in the show - enjoyed the "frantic" pace of the musical drama series in comparison with the relatively relaxed pace of movie sets.

Gwyneth - who has two children, Apple, six, and Moses, four, with her Coldplay star husband Chris Martin - said in an interview with this week's new! magazine: "I had such a good time. I went out to California for about 10 days and took the kids with me. I brought them out of school. I just loved doing that show."

"When I was first asked to do the show I had never seen it. I had heard it was a big hit, so I said, 'Yeah!' But it was tough. I'm used to a slower pace of shooting on a movie and this was really frantic. But I think I preferred it, actually."

"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy recently admitted having Gwyneth - who is due to return for a third appearance later in the year - guest star on the show was a "dream come true."

He said: "Gwyneth Paltrow is going to come and do an episode soon, which is amazing. Having her come on the show is pretty much a dream come true - she's always been one of my dream guests."


View the original article here

0 comments: