Eva Longoria: I cry every time I talk about the divorce

Eva Longoria: I cry
Eva Longoria has not yet become used to the new routine, which she gripped in life after her divorce from Tony Parker. The beautiful actress said the topic is still very painful. “I cry every time I talk about the divorce. I still find it difficult. Just trying to get out from it with as much dignity and with as little drama,” says Eva.

Since when is no longer a wife, Eva has a lot more time. “I have to find some new patterns of behavior, because it is still unusual to have so much free time. Just get used to the new routine,” says Eva. In it certainly helps getting used to the new boy Eduardo Cruz, the brother of actress Penelope, who, apparently, is not happy because of their relationship.

Eva and Eduardo in Disneyland

After she celebrated with friends the 36th birthday on thematic party, she decided to continue the celebration with a 25-year-old boyfriend Eduardo Cruz. Specifically, the couple went to Disneyland, and was seen to be, except that had good fun, at almost every step hugging and kissing.

The couple was fun at one of the largest theme parks in the world ended up with purchasing children’s souvenirs, and Eduardo as cavalier was wearing all bags so Eva won’t be tired.


View the original article here

0 comments: