Julie Bowen Talks Working Parent Workouts

Julie Bowen Talks Working Parent Workouts | Celebrity-gossip.net HomePhotosVideosCeleb SearchMoviesMusic NewsTV ShowsEvents Tuesday, March 22, 2011 Julie Bowen Talks Working Parent Workouts

She stars in one of the hottest shows on television, and Julie Bowen told Ryan Seacrest that staying in shape for the red carpet isn’t as hard as she thought it would be.

The “Modern Family” mommy shared that trying to keep track of her kids is, in itself, plenty of physical activity for her.

“My kids don’t do what I tell them to do so I have to pick them up and haul them around a lot. They weigh a lot. So I’m doing some sort of gym activity with my children all day long. Doing baby curls. I also run. ALOT.”

As for her notorious “double breast feeding” picture, Julie laughed, “It’s become an instant classic. I didn’t think it was a big deal. I thought it was funny, and that’s the way I spent a year of my life so I thought I would take a picture and laugh at it.”

Hollywood Gossip Article Pictures (Click To Enlarge):


View the original article here

0 comments: