Kim Kardashian talks about plastic surgeries

Kim Kardashian talks about plastic surgeries
Kim Kardashian is often confronted with rumors that made plastic surgeries. She discovered recently that such stories do not get upset her. “Rumors do not bother me anymore. I read that I maximize the lips. I’ve always had a big mouth; you can see my pictures from my childhood. This is ridiculous. You can not take care of all the rumors,” said Kim.

However, the subjects of articles are not only her lips. “They show me a picture of today and the picture from yesterday and then on the basis of her claim that I have operated the nose. When? And how many times did I work on ‘rear side’? Human logic is very strange and I do not bother,” she said.

Kim is happy because her younger sister does not have to deal with such rumors. Besides being referred to rumors of operations, revealed that if she would not be famous, she would be forensic or makeup artist.


View the original article here

0 comments: