Katy Perry: Lowry Lady

Still in the UK on her European Tour, Katy Perry was spotted leaving the Lowry Hotel in Manchester, England today (March 22).

The “California Gurls” songstress looked flirty in a pastel-colored dress with a powder blue cardigan and plastic-rimmed glasses.

And though she hasn’t received in invitation to the big Prince William & Kate Middleton wedding next month, Katy is still hoping to attend.

Ms. Perry told press, "I’m not invited but am I going to be there? Yes! I’m definitely gate crashing that wedding.”

Katy also confessed to loving English cuisine. "I love the food here. I get really fat here because what I eat is baked beans and spuds and roast dinners. I had a shepherd's pie. I like that. That was delicious."

Enjoy the pictures of Katy Perry leaving the Lowry Hotel (March 22).


View the original article here

0 comments: