Holly Madison Splits from Boyfriend

HOLLY MADISON SPLITS FROM BOYFRIEND
Holly Madison has split from her boyfriend.

The "Holly's World" star has parted ways with All Time Low guitarist Jack Barakat after around seven months of dating, with the break-up said to be mutual.

A spokesperson for the blonde beauty told E! Online: "I can confirm Holly and Jack are no longer dating. Their decision to split was both mutual and amicable."

News of the split comes just a month after 31-year-old Holly - who previously dated Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner - said she was happier in her relationship with the musician than she had ever been with anyone else.

She said: "He's a really down to earth guy. I feel like he's really real and he knows me for who I am. I can say whatever in front of him and he's cool with it."

"I love that Jack has a sense of humor and I can just be myself around him. I don't need to be like Miss Priss or Betty Crocker. I feel like every guy that I dated before him expected that."

Holly previously revealed she and Jack first sparked up a romance on micro-blogging website twitter.

She explained: "We met through a mutual friend and then somehow somebody retweeted something funny he said on Twitter."

"So I started following him, and then we started tweeting each other back and forth! Then we started direct messaging each other and then exchanged numbers."


View the original article here

0 comments: