Christian TV -- About to Pop

Who: Christian TV
Video: 'Love 2 Baby'
Hails From: Detroit, Mich.
For Fans Of: Maroon 5, Justin Timberlake

Why He's About to Pop: Young producer and pop provocateur Christian TV (aka Christian Berishaj) is used to raising eyebrows. He started out as a 12-year-old with ProTools and first broke at 18 with his band Love Arcade, whose hit '1, 2, 3, Turn Around' was licensed more than 200 times on shows from 'Jersey Shore' to 'True Life.' Christian worked with the Deftones, Tyga, Leighton Meester and Jeffree Starr after the band went on permanent hiatus. Reborn as Christian TV, he hit the airwaves with the summer jam 'When She Turns 18' and got a Twitter nod from Britney Spears. As he prepares his debut album 'Diary of an 80's Baby,' he's just released a new hot and sweaty party video for 'Love2Baby,' which gets you thinking about what's happening between those strobe light flares.

PopEater caught up with Christian TV to talk about fan messages and besting Prince at double entendres. Check out the interview the video for 'Love2Baby' below.


Watch Christian TV 'Love2Baby' Video

Nine Questions With Christian TV

Have you ever gotten into any hot water over your videos and lyrics?

I definitely have. There are a couple of videos that no one will probably ever see. They weren't understood, but it's good for me still to get those ideas out, from an artistic standpoint. And who knows? Maybe those videos will get leaked in the future [laughs].

How did you find your current sound and how does it relate to your stage name?

My current sound came from a combination of everything I've listened to and taken influences from in my life. Every day it's still evolving. It took me a while to get the combination right. I finally figured out what I elevated towards, and from there it was just to keep it somewhat consistent. It relates to my stage name in the fact that all the music I've taken in is a part of my TV show to the world. It comes out through me taking it in.

What did your past experiences in the music industry teach you?

That hard work always pays off no matter what. Don't ever burn bridges because it's a small world.

You've remixed a few hot tracks. Is there anyone who you'd like to remix your songs?

I would love to get Boregore to do a remix! That would be my dream remix!

What has been the best fan message you've ever received, aside the one from Britney Spears?

Honestly, every single message I get. It means so much to me! No matter who it is. I got a message from someone on Facebook that I said "thanks, it means a lot" to and he said you say that to everyone. It doesn't mean I don't mean it. I love my fans and I'll keep saying "thank you" and no one is going to stop me, because I want them to know that!

Who are you musical idols?

My music idols would have to be Prince, Trent Renzor and Radiohead. There are many more, but those set a bar for me.

Who has a dirtier mind, you or Prince?

That is a good question! Damn! I want say me, but I've never really talked to Prince in depth to know whose mind is dirtier. Everyone's got a dirty mind somewhere inside them. I'll let him have it.

What are you most excited about right now?

Our official video for 'Love2Baby.' Wow, I cannot wait for you all to see this one! Ridiculous! I'm so excited about this!



View the original article here

0 comments: